1/04/2011

~Troubling Mourning~

^konnichiwaaaa

first of all, i would like to apologize for my so-long hiatus. there were some problems with my internet connection in my kos2an and i didn't feel like posting through internet cafe hehhe. and now that i go online through my house's connection, i decide to pull aside my laziness and go make a post hehhe...

Well, when I looked back reviewing my latest post, it was about my being in my house--and now i'm here again hehe-- and about my dreams... empty dreams...

there are so many things troubling me right now, starting from my campus' thingies till the smallest part of my life... the most difficult and crucial problems, I think, is about my recent relationship with God...I feel like, instead of being nearer, i'm getting more distant with Him... empty prayer without any sincerity... hard to concentrate while i'm doing quite time... the most confusing thing is i know why that happens, there are so many things distract me , but it doesn't seem I try to find out how to handle it... i'm getting more stressed and, perhaps, all things that troubles me right now are the impacts of the 'cold' relationship i have with God...


and those empty dreams... well, I am kinda ashamed to let you know them. i'm thinking of deleting that entry right now... how come how come i dream things like those while even i have no intention of doing anything right...



stop being poor there! hehehe...
i wanna show you some improvement of my Japanese

watashi wa uchi ni imasu. chichi to haha ni aimashita.... ichiban suki desuuuuu...
korekara, watashi wa tomodachi ni aitai desu, soshite imouto to eiga o mitai desu...
emmm... Jakaruta kara Medan made hikouki de ni jikan gurai kakarimasu. uchi to ga suki desuuuuuuuuu heheheheh


Songs Recommendation :
Casting Crown-Who am I
Crystal Lewis-I'd rather have Jesus
Shinee-Quasimodo, One, Graze
DBSK-Love in the ice, bolero
CSJH The Grace-coming to you, sukoshi de ii kara, boomerang
Jaci Velasquez feat. Jill Phillips-Trust in The Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment