1/05/2011

Campus Life as worshiping~

Campus life for me is similar to learning, studying, organizing, networking...
and also worshiping...

I don't mean to look religious but... as I get older, as I live with so many Christians now, as I learn many things from them, as I have a willing to know and experience God more and more in my life... I get to know that all things I do in this life now should be presented only to God... He has bought me, my life, with His blood... all sin, uncountable sin, has been done in His cross long time ago... no wonder if I have to present all my life to Him...
I can be like I am now, an economic student in one of best universities in this country, even in the world, is only by His Grace... Knowing this makes me realize more that, yeah, I should present my best to Him during my campus life... worshiping... doing everything just like worshiping Him...

so sweeeet... well, like peeps say, easier said than done...
but I'm still learning to implement that in my campus life...ehmm, for my entire life...



to refresh my mind, I have eliminated the songs I used to make in this blog. it needs a long time to show up with good songs heheheh




byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment