8/20/2010

Too much thinking can help you sleep tight with 'horrible' dreams

Something comes to my mind... spontaneously...

I wonder if someday I can be a financial planner that is able to write so many articles about how to manage 'pockets' in financial magazine, or perhaps, open an official office of mine which let anybody who has financial problems come to me, ask for my advice and so-on...

I wonder if someday I can have my own entertainment company which contains people who have various talents... not an ordinary company. I wanna have my artists trained before debut, just like what Korean entertainment industry has done before, and make them go international... through youtube first ahahah...

I wonder if someday I can publish my novels and my stories-collection throughout all nations in this world. Stories that are memorable, inherited to every generation like what was done with Shakespeare's pieces.

I wonder if someday I can join writing competition again and win again and be able to take the price.

I wonder if someday I can speak more than five languages; Indonesian, Bataknese, English, Japanese, Korean, and two more languages from European countries, so that I can write stories with those languages and easily communicate with people there.


I wonder if someday...


These things are too many, or, too much.
I am such a heavy sleeper! would you mind waking me up from this thought?
ahahahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment