4/21/2010

random blaaaaaaa

hello, fellas! I am now blogging at FEUI library while hunting for some sources for my writing. =)
first of all, HAPPY KARTINI'S DAY, GIRLS AND WOMEN! =)
well, I have just finished my cooperative class. like usual, I only hear a little of my teacher's speech. poor me. but a little means more than nothing. LOL.
it's been a long time for me not to write an imaginary story, and I am now missing for that. there is a writing competition in my campus, but the deadline will be in April 23, 2010. I do not know if I can make it... I still do not know what to write. Does God have take that precious talent away from me due to my laziness? I hope not...

I promise you I will come with novel's review in my last entry. But I can not now, because I do not know which novel I want to review. There are some new novels I successfully read till finish but... I am not in the mood... blaaaaaaaah.

anyway, just wait!


it's time for me to go back to my university work. byeeeeee
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment