4/18/2010

till the 3rd week of April...

it's been so long time...AGAIN!
well, I was really lazy to write some entries. so many things happened and I was just too lazy to go blogging and tell people what had happened or is happening on me. and now, I've got my mood to blogging sooooooo I will pour out all thoughts and experience I've got recently... perhaps during this month...

I started this April with 'sense' of Easter. well, I used to not feel anything when Easter comes. I don't know why, since I was in junior high school I had never thought Easter IS an amazing day. I knew it's a day when Christ rose up after three days in gravestone due to his being crossed. but yeaah, perhaps it's caused by my childhood easter memories, which was a moment full of eggs being hidden, then my friend and I went around to look for them, happy for collecting them all, and so on. and when I got older, I found my self unable to do those child-easter stuffs. I just cannot take it... and I cannot adapt with young-adult church service, most of them wearing black clothes in Friday, then having to sing (boring) songs, and other stuffs... I do not like them! and you know, I never felt the moment 'Jesus died but rose up for me'. it's just like an ordinary day, or Sunday... But here, this year, that is all so different. I came quite late to church with my best friend Yuli but I quite feel the sense of belonging of Jesus, I belong to Him... He died and rose up for me, for Yuli, for all people who are all-sinners. I cried while I was praying... how greatly kind MY JESUS WAS, IS, AND WILL BE! =)

then in the second week of April, I was quite busy with all committees' stuffs... for your info, I'm joining three committees : UI GUIDE 2010, DOCUMENTARY DAYS 2010, THE 10TH ICMSS. and I am being an associate marketing team leader in UI GUIDE, event team leader in DOCUMENTARY DAYS, and logistic team leader in ICMSS. well, I got what I dreamed of, hohoho. I was quite happy yet stressful. at first, I hesitated quite much about how I could handle three of them. in addition, I was scared being called 'mahasiswa gila kepanitiaan' by people around me. I discussed with some friends in the same committees with me also with some seniors who have ever been in my position. they gave positive view : as long as I can do that seriously, just go! do not care too much about people's thought. and here I am nowwww ready to lead and go! =)

oh well, I think I forget to tell y'all! Thanks God, I was successfully accepted as project staff in Badan Otonom Economica, one of students' organization that's active in journalism. I was happy yet sad, because I thought I couldn't match with people there... well, slowly I think I will change my opinion. hehe. oh ya, Docdays and UI GUIDE are BOE's event and product. hohoo. I am just a newbie there but I was directly
invited to join the committees. THANKS GOD!!! =)

in the third week, I went through my first bidding for UI GUIDE 2010. THANKS GOD, it's done, successfully and normally. =) well, I was and still am quite stressful with this due to my position and job description there : financing UI GUIDE's process of making by looking for sponsors who want to advertise there. ahhhhh, I forget for the second time to tell you! UI GUIDE is a BOE product formed in a magazine for new UI students. it is consist of useful information about UI and its surrounding. but my team leader and also Kak Tanti-my mentor and has ever involved in UI GUIDE 2009 marketing team- are optimistic and told me that marketing team can get the sponsors! yeaaah, that worked. and I am also sure God bless me and UI GUIDE team and He will not let us suffer. I really believe...
well, today, in the happy Sunday, I was told negative views by two my best friends about my decision to join three committees in FEUI. well, they didn't say directly but they told me that I should have left being staff in one of those events, and I happened to hear my friend's scare bout my study. well, at first, I was quite... angry... emotional, red-headed... moreover, I have ever considered about this before and I jumped to conclusion that there will be nothing disturbed. that's why I decided to go ahead. but ya, they worried about me. and their scarce also makes me scared... but I am just sure , no, really sure everything will be alright and in harmony, as long as God guides me.

I also learned from today and first week experience that being too stressful about people's opinion about you only wastes my (your) time. Just hold on God, be calm, and do it for the sake of God, not for the sake of human, money, or anything. Human will never feel enough but God takes you just the way you are. being ignorant to human sometimes works well to cool your head. heheheh. praying is the main key, anyway.

I am sure I can with the sake of Jesus. He is with me. =)


Happy Sunday.



notes : I'll come with a novel review. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment