2/11/2010

getting better after for some times being unstable

Something special today. My Mom called me. I was so missing her, very happy as well as sad hearing her voice only from my cellphone. We talked for minutes. She asked me if I'd adapted with all stuffs here and I just answered yes. THAT'S ALL LIE!! But I don't want to make her worry about me. Who am I that I worry her? She has so many other important things to worry, my father, my brother and sister. She has given me to God fully to be taken care, so I cannot worry her. and Him.
Well, I cried while talking. But I was trying so hard not to make my mother hear the sobs. I also told her what I was and am still feeling about my unstable Dad, a fight we had before I left. She said she had already warned and scolded him. I just really wish my father called me. My mother and brother have, it's only my sister and my father haven't. I really wait.

and this day is better, I think. I don't know whether it's caused by my talking with my mother via phone in the morning after accounting class or not. I feel calm, happy. a little bit nervous perhaps, because of the plenary meeting I would had in the night, but it was over happily. LOL. Thanks God for making me feel better and more alive. and thank You for reminding me to prepare some quality time with you from my time, not leave some of my time to spend it with you. those two are different and I have realized it. thanks God. :)


I miss my family. But to be better, I need to be independent.
for my friends, sorry for my being unstable during some times. I can't promise you I change my 'moody me', but I promise I will not show you such a pity face. anymore!

well, I have a very beautiful picture of Mai Kuraki for the cover of her upcoming single on March 2010, entitled Drive me Crazy.
this is it





she really has left her teenage style. I think she now wants to become a singer as well as trend setter. I quite refuse it, actually, but physically, people surely change, included her. huhuhu. her upcoming single is quite unique and funny. wanna hear it? check it out in Mai Kuraki's site . :)

sleep tight, Sound Sleeper.
hahahahha.
bye on the next days~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment