2/16/2010

indescribable feeling. hahahuhu.

I've got so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaanny things to tell. I don't think this entry can make them all. hahahhahaa. I've got mixed feelings, and I absolutely know why. That is caused by something big happen today, something that had given me so many many... new friends, new experience, new thought(s), arrrrrkh! etc!
The 9th ICMSS really took my heart. ICMSS is a capital seminar held by MSS. I am (or was?) one of staffs there. at first, I was not too excited, but when I got jobs, so many things to do, to call, time by time I became very spiritful!!!! especially when I finally got sponsorship from one of well-known yoghurt in Indonesia (I really can't tell you its name!) I feel I really contribute, at least a little. hahahhahaha.

arrrrrkhhh so many things I got! so many people I befriend! Thanks God.

Well, I am very happy because the day(s) of seminar is over, which means that I don't need to wake up very early to help preparing the seminar. that was so tiring. But I am also sad, because it means I have to separate from them, especially Puti, Nana, Gina, Kak Ata, Marsha huhuhu. I spent most of time with them there, before and at the day. now, we will rarely meet. I may still be able to meet GIna because we have one same class, COOPERATIVE. but the others will be very hard to meet. huhuhu. I am getting sad. waaaaaa

I really hope I can contribute in the 10th ICMSS. I really found my friends and togetherness there.

above and for ALL, I thank GOD. Really. He has made a very beautiful path for me here. He made me to become one of the 9th ICMSS family. I happened to be in demotivation, but He carried me again and again until I became really spiritfull! arrrrkhhhh. YOU ARE GREAT.

this mixed-feeling is so confusing as well as VERY BEAUTIFUL. :)



I'll be missing you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment