2/10/2010

Hello, bad feeling! long time no see! I wish you went away! :(

This day, I have unstable mood. I don't know why. I feel my friends cannot be like what I've expected. But I am a little bit glad because one of my friends, Lanni, shows her care to me. thank you LANNI :))))

I read some notes from facebook. many of them tells about love, love, love. They remind me about the existence of Valentine Days. heheh. this is my eighteenth year I've passed that day without special boyfriend. the saddest thing is I have to pass it without my family. one thing that doesn't change : Jesus watches over me. sounds so 'Kege-eran', hehhe. sorry, i know I don't deserve to say this.

Friends are God's apology for relations. ~Hugh Kingsmill
I found this quote when I'm looking for family quote. I really don't have any idea what it means. really. 'God's apology?' :(

I still miss my family till now. haha. it's just like an unstoppable habit now, especially when I am alone. everytime I face something hard, I always call my mother in my heart. I know I am wrong, my mother has asked me to only pray and rely on God. but this is unstoppable. again and again, tears drop without getting bored.

Life is tough, world is heartless. I realize it now. My family has been my shelter since I was kid, and now I should put them away because I can not depend only on them. I should hang on Him. This is hard. really hard. I should fight again with this burden. I should try to lift it. :(((((

the family is a heaven in a heartless world. ~Attributed to Christopher Lasch

It's too late to realize it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment