5/25/2009

Idol Versus!-Run for it!

Now I wanna tell you about my day, what I was through this morning to this evening while I was outside. Hmm, I was taking an intensive course as information. To get a SEAT for me to sit in the university. LOL
I'll start with this :
I am actually a science class student at my school. For your information, I'm no longer a senior high school but I also haven't been a university student. I have taken my National Examination but I should still wait till June 13th 2009 to know whether I pass or not. (God, please, let me pass this exam...). But I still study since I want to be a university student. And to get one seat there, I really have to work hard because I want to take a very favorite faculty of most science students in my country, namely faculty of medicine. GRAOOOOOO. I should face the reality that almost 70% of students in my city (city, not country) want to get a seat there. Actually, being a doctor is not my dream. I really dream to be a fiction author or a scientist because it's so challenging though I can't hope to have much money if I work as what I dream to be. But my parents, especially my mother, really wants to be a doctor. My mother even shows her big hope on me in every conversation we have about that. At first, I fought them and told my mom that I would be what I want. But yeah, at last , especially when my mom suffered psychosomatic or whatever it is, I want to be what they like as long as they're happy. moreover, I can still be an author while I'm a doctor. :)
Well now I'm on the way for that. Could I wish you all prayed for me? please... :)

hnnn, I have a very unique idea that I never think before. It's inspired from a site that makes an article about who the queen of japanese music is. But mine is different. I want to discuss bout some of famous japanese singers. here they are :

mai kuraki,


namie amuro,


ayumi hamasaki,



utada hikaru,



koda kumi

I choose them because of some reasons.
I choose Mai Kuraki and Namie Amuro because they are my favorite japanese female singers (Mai is the most of course!!). They both are also famous and have their own markets and huge fan base. They usually hit big ten in oricon chart. Some of their songs and albums also often hit big 5 and big3 oricon chart.
I choose Ayumi, Utada and Koda because they are also famous and have a huge fan base. they also hit big 10 in oricon chart, especially Ayumi and Utada who often hit #1.
I will explain about them objectively, I hope. hehee. And also I will make some voting which one is your favorite, or anything it is. but next time!
Because I think I can't do it now on because I have a limited time to be online. so it will be continued next, may be next day, next week or even next month after I finish my test to get a seat in university. hahah. take care everybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment