6/08/2009

Do Best, and God will do the rest

Waaaaaa...
I can't believe that the days have passed! The days which I had to face with all my strength have gone. Thanks God!
I've already done the university entrance test. I'm not sure about the result since the questions were really hard to do, to solve!! haaaaah. But I have done my best and even if I failed, I wouldn't cry. That won't be my first time to feel lost and moreover, I'd feel 'kalah dengan terhormat' because I've done it with my own capability. But I believe in miracle and the power of prayer. So I'm optimistic. I will be a pupil of faculty of medicine. YEAHHH! (God bless me.)
And now, it's time for me to play. I think for some days ahead I will make more time to play though I still have to study for the next test. and... in this Saturday, there will be an announcement from my school whether I pass the national examination or not. Oh...! I hope I will!! God, please bless me... I need to pass this so I can continue studying in university and make my family happy and proud... wish me luck, fellas...!

hmm, I ever promised to make an entry about some artists. I think I can't do that for this time. sorry. But I really promise I will make that entry though I'm not sure about the exact time. okay?
so...
Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment