4/04/2009

Well Well

I didn't make it.
well on March 1st, 2009 I joined a test to get a seat in a very prestigious university in my country. I took faculty of medicine, faculty of communication, and faculty of law.
and today is the passing announcement .
and I didn't even get one of them.
first I felt so sad. I cried out and regretted. I also prayed to God, to take my life as soon as possible.
I felt so useless. though my parents said that there are other chances for me this year, but I couldn't feel calm. I felt I didn't deserve to be their daughter, because I never make them happy, and proud.
but after my mom and I prayed together, I slowly feel calm. and I believe that this is the best for me from God. God has another GREATER plan for me.
well, perhaps this is a way for me to gain success to be a science-fiction and love-story novelist! or to be a scientist!
hahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment