4/04/2009

Vampire - Janne Da Arc


hello all!
I'm back with my new review!
now, I will explain about JDA single, titled VAMPIRE. this song is my most favorite of theirs!
the song begins with the sound of electric guitar with a very unique tone.
well, I feel this single is so different with another song by JDA, which is cooler! LOLs. I really love Yasu's crunchy vocal. this song successfully makes me crazy and never want to stop hearing!! arrkkhhh!!! thanks to YASU and the gank!! heheheh
but I hate the duration!! it's too shoooorrrtttt! arkkkh!! it will be better, greater if it takes longer!!!
but they end the song really well! the sound of the electric guitar comes back with the unique tone. hehe. I don't know how to explain in musical way.
over all, this song is catchy for all people who loves rock! this j-rock band is really worth being heard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment