4/11/2009

HELLO!!!

waaaa...
it's been a long time since I wrote my last review...
hmmm, I wonder what I should review now... any ideas??
perhaps, no song or books or movie I can review now...
it's my life that I really want to review...
hohoo...
for I've been 17, I'm obliged to be mature not just in the way I look outside,
but also in the way I feel and think inside...
well, people don't think I've grown-up inside... my parents think that I'm still childish. my mother says that I haven't been able to decide my biggest goal in life because i 'm too fictitious. i don't agree much with them but i don't deny also.
i may not be mature in the way I think, but that's not because of my thoughts that seem unstoppable to dream anything unreal. but it may be caused of i never get used to be like that. i don't say it's all because of my parents, but i think they really have a great ROLE in making me such this childish.
if they had taught me to be what they wanted since I was a BABY, I wouldn't have been like this! I wouldn't be a people who is obsessed to reach my fictitious dream like they say!
in the first, I showed them my stubbornness. how I really wanted to be an author ... but now, I decide to follow what they say.
hmmm, I think I've grown-up because I let my self follow what they want...
but they don't think that's ENOUGH!!! they want more proofs to show my maturity. *sigh*
sorry for my useless story...
i promise i 'll be back with my next review

No comments:

Post a Comment