4/11/2009

Aqua Timez-Sen No Yoru Wo Koete


wohoooo...
finally, eventually, I write a review about one of my lovey-dovey band, namely Aqua Timez!!!
well, sorry if I don't make their own picture. because I can't get one which is considered suitable in my mind... LOLs. but it's still related to the song I review anyway
the single of them is sen no yoru wo koete. also the ost of the 1st movie of bleach : memories of nobody.
the song starts with the sound of piano or what kinda music instrument it is which is pressed (sorry, I can't explain in the musical way). and then it continues with the voice of futoshi which makes me feel... arghhh... I don't know!!! his voice is so gentle, calm, and he really sings it like he doesn't sing it... I mean, he just likes saying it. perhaps it is because he just interprets the lyrics much..
though the song seems monotone, but I love it very much. I usually don't like a monotone song. but this single is exception. :)
in addition, this was the first AT's single that I heard and I directly fell in love with it and them. thanks to bleach. if I was not the big fan of bleach, I would never want to hear AT's single which means that I will be the most stupid person in the world..
hahha
hmmm, it seems I 'm getting more stupid in every sentences I wrote.
well, that's it I can explain bout them now. later, I will give more reviews about them and my favorite other j-singers and j-bands. cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment