1/02/2014

Amnesia attacked!! This is what happened then...

I decide to write again in this blog after so long unofficial hiatus LOL. Actually I got some ideas bout things I would like to put here but suddenly ... an amnesia attacked! LOL the last part is hyperbolic but yeah, I forgot what I wanted to write in the first place.
So in order not to waste time by only looking at the blank entry without any clue what to write, and also to try myself commit once again to write frequently here, I decide to just drop by to say some news :
- I have resigned from my job as a Junior Consultant in the HR Consulting Office (well, you may read my previous post to be clearer)
- I just read about the friendship of Tolkien (the author of The Hobbit and The Lord of The Ring Trilogy) and Cs Lewis (The Chronicles of Narnia, Space Trilogy, Screwtape Letters) and am amused! It's not an ordinary friendship, in my opinion.They became personal readers to each other for their writings, gave comments and critiques about them, tried to tell the Truth about Christ through myths and fictions (the favorite things at that time, and until now hehe), though at last they did not end up as close as the used to be. But still... it's enough to make crave for that kind of friendship =)
- I am grateful for my family, for being with them in the last year's Christmas and this new year.
- I am grateful for my friends God gives to color my life, to prove me that God's presence is everywhere
- I am grateful for achievements God gave me. It's only by His Grace.
- I am grateful for everything. Grateful for His promise to be with me forever despite my imperfection in everything
- I am grateful for beating my laziness to write in this blog LOL

Some things I would like to share as this new year comes :
I hope  I can care more to this blog, write more, and also read other people's writings more to improve mine.
I hope I can feel God's companion more, especially through people around me, whom last year I, emm, put some distance on purpose...

I hope for better things in this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment