5/25/2010

konichiwaaaaaa minna~~~

it's been long time, I think, since my last post. hehe. so sorry for taking such a long time to hibernate. Well, I've just finished my final semester exam. They were not easy, really. Well, if only I studied hard, I would not say that. That's what a person gets lazy to study. No guarantee for knowledge saved last, no guarantee getting good scores. hiks hiks... But well, what do I get by regretting and mourning like this? hoh

Good news! I have taken a japanese course now at Internasional Language Institute (Lembaga Bahasa Internasional) UI. My dream to be able to speak and write Japanese is about to be trueee!! YEAH! THANKS GOD!
^^
Ok, I will stop being so crazy that you all even will not understand what I wrote, ehrr, typed!
Let's get serious!
I want to share some reviews about two songs I have been heard recently. They are all korean's. They are :

Super Junior-Miinah (Bonamana)


This is the latest single of a famous Korean boyband, who is my favorite, Super Junior. Well, SuJu actually is consist of 13 members, but due to some reasons, only ten members can get involved in the process of making their fourth album.
Well, Miinah (Bonamana) is their first single of this album. Miinah means beauty, while Bonamana means for sure. All I can say is... instead of their incomplete members... I LOVE THIS SONG!!! :) Kyuhyun is really handsome and ever since I saw the PV of this single, I've fallen in love in Kyuhyuuuun! And Siwon is also great, though I do not like his hairstyle so much. But those two boys... ARKKKHHHHH they took my heartttttttttttth huhuhu. And what attracts me more is the meaning of this lyrics... kyaaaa, that melts me... easily... and much! hoho. The music is an upbeat one and successfully attracts me to shake my body. SuJu never disappoints me... well, not much lah... kyaaa.
I'll post the lyrics and translation in my next post. :)




F(X) - Nu ABO
this is one of Korean girl-band from SM Entertainment. It is consist of five girls; Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal. For your information, Victoria is a purely Chinese-born girl, while others are Korean. In addition, VIctoria is the oldest and that fact makes her become the leader of this girl band.
talking about their latest single, I firstly knew this from my friend. she showed me its teaser and it was quite interesting. I like the way they dressed, though they looked like a lil' bit 2ne1 in their PV :FIRE-street version(2ne1 is also one of famous Korean girl-band who came before f(x).) Their song is energetic and I love the chorus, though I feel some parts of the song do not have any connection. Well, I am impressed with Amber. She is cute as well as handsome for a girl. :)


Huaaaa, finally comes to the final part. heheh.
That is all for now, fella! wish u enjoy your day after this and I wanna give a closing statement : those two singles are recommended for you to hear and see the PV.

~Sayounara miina-san~

No comments:

Post a Comment