11/30/2009

hello! how are you today??
hmmm, I miss reviewing... I really like losing a part of this blog when I don't write any review... but you know, I don't hear Mai's new song from her best album. huhuhu. I really want to... but no time for downloading and no enough connection is also the reason I can't download it. fiuh...

hey you know? beside my sadness and loss feeling, I'm still feeling great now! Thanks God I could fulfill my job, I could do it well. and I also thank God because He gave me time to go practicing Christmas Carol... how I long Christmas... huhu...
and, through my sister, I know a fun site ... it is like twitter, anyone should follow each other... but that's not the point. the point is...
WE CAN DESIGN CLOTHES FOR THE MODEL IN THE SITE...
hoho... that's really fun! I love designing and mix-matching clothing. but yeah, I'm still not good at that. it is proved from my not-too-good style. heheheh
but I'm still pleasant. because I do lotta fun there, at that site by designing. hohoh.
wanna see my designs? hmmm, I'm not gonna let you answer. let me give you freely. hohoh. here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment