4/01/2009

Simply WOnderful



hmmm, actually this is not my most favorite single of her. but I think this is a great single of hers. this is her fourth or fifth single maybe (peace! dont mind to forget. :) ) and it was made in 2000. she was so beautiful in the clip (she IS beautiful!)
the music begins very impressive! just like it wants to ask us to dance. and I love the way the backing vocals say 'yei yei' or kinda. well, in this song, Mai Kuraki's vocal sounds heavier than her before single, like Love, day after tomorrow (i WILL tell you bout this ASAP!). She also sings powerfully and makes this song dynamic and energetic.
hhh, I dont know how to describe. but the chorus is really... memorable. and I love the way Mai says 'Babe, I wonder WHY'.
but I 'm kinda disappointed with the-about-to end part. I dont like the backing vocals in this part. so noisy, and no needed. i think this song will be greater if the - about - to - end part isn't filled with the backing vocals

after all, I think this is a great song for your year! one of my friend who doesn't enjoy j-music -- but she appreciates this song -- says so! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment