4/01/2009

Love, Day after Tomorrow



FINALLY!! I can give you some explanations about this great song!
lol
well, this is Mai Kuraki 's second single since her previous work in Boston, but first single in Japan. it's released on December 1999. she was still 17 years old that time. her face shows. hho. and this was a single who drove her into success! for your information, this single was sold 1,358,190. (only single!!!)
well, all I can say about this single is MARVELOUS!! I love every parts of this song! it's memorable and I can't get it out of my mind every time I finished listening to it. hho. this song is somewhat R&B. also I love Michael Africk 's back vocal. I really love Mai Kuraki's songs that consist of Michael 's vocal there. included this one.
:)
I dont think this single has a minus. I really often to hear this song but I dont feel bored to hear it again and again.

well, in the next time I will review about other j-singers and j-bands. but Mai is still my main topic of course. so just wait and see. dont feel bored to come to my page. ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment