12/08/2014

The Impossible

And I think I fall
And I fall for the impossible
That impossible, though it really is impossible
never leaves my mind
He's like in every corner of my thought
And my soul feels like pulling him inwards
But what can I do?
Like his name, he's impossible

And I think I crave
And I crave for the impossible
That impossible, though it really is impossible
always fills my hearts
It is so unfair how he makes me drowned
And he just lets me feel like this
With no knowledge of how I feel
While he is impossible

I cant get enough of the impossible
Every time the night comes
I hope the sun will rise soon
And I will see the impossible again
While my chance is only this far
I am surely happy
He may be impossible
But it's still possible to stay beside him
With the limit around

1 comment: