7/13/2012

Simply wanna share =)

Hello, fellas! Bloggin' from my hometown, Medan. Been here for two weeks uuuu never been this peaceful before hahahha kiddin'! It feels so good being with my parents and sis-bro around me. Not to mention the house itself which remains me the moment I've been through hihihi.
Kinda have an inspiration and also a willingness to go blogging before I sleep. Perhaps it's caused by reading some of friends' blogs these few days and yeah... got ideas to post at least where I am now hehe. And also many interesting things happened like... having a new haircut, finally adding one fashion item in my wardrobe, and hanging-out with old friends =)

 yeaah my new haircut! hihi. sweet, isn't it? ouch please! dont be thrown-up, ok? hihi. Well, my hair was blown at that time, that's why it looks good but when I finally washed my hair... ah it looks kinda weird I think. A lil bit stiff and sooo unnatural (beside the fact that it really is). But after some trials of tying-untying, it looks better laah  (Singlish mode : on) hho
And this is my new baby! Hehe. Bought a cute sweater from Mango. They're giving a discount rite now and I didnt wanna miss a thing, a chance. That's why! Hihi. This is my first sweater, FYI. I was not so into sweater before, because I prefer cardigan or jacket or tops at least. But someone inspired me, that's why. wanna know who he/she is? just continue reading! =)
 Aaaand these are my new babies, too! Bought today, along with the sweater. Actually I've bought a novel before and havent finished reading it yet but yeah, buying books (name it : novels, comics, spiritual ones, nor knowledge books) is always tempting... at least for me hihi. The novel I bought todays was Circle of Love, by Monica Petra, while the comic (in the centre) is Love that I should Have. And at the right side is the quiet-time book for July... quite late rite? but yeaah... I missed some days of doing my quiet times and I did not want to jump right away to the other days, that's why hehe. By the way I bought all these stuffs today with my high-school friend, Kitty. Forgot to take a picture with her hikshikshiks. But I will in the next hanging-out time! it's a-must, rite? =)


By the way, last two weeks I came and attend some important occasions, for it's related with my beloved ones. This one was taken when my family and I were in the preparation of my grandma's 75th birthday (thanks God it ran smoothly and my grandma seemed and felt soooo happy =)). The girl beside me is my younger sister, Dina, a smart student yet a brilliant-in-fashion girl! Rare, isnt it? So proud of her, though sometimes she's...annoying hihi
 and this one is my picture with my lil'cute cousins. They're from Jakarta and came to Medan for my grandma's birthday and also for holiday. I'm quite close to them since I often come to their home for I was in Depok. Ezar is just soooo adorable! he's smart and talkative for a child with same age as him. Ruth is just as brilliant as his brother. She's a smart student and a very good observant. =)
(Ezar, Ruth, Me)

By the way... lately I've a got a new crush! wanna know wanna know? hihihi here they are!! Exooooooo

Exo ( Korean엑소; stylized as EXO) is aChinese-South Korean boy band produced by S.M. Entertainment. Formed in 2011 in SeoulSouth Korea, Exo comprises twelve members separated into two subgroups, Exo-K and Exo-M, promoting their music simultaneously in both South Korea and China respectively. Their name was taken from exoplanet,[1] a term referring to planetsoutside of the Solar System. Their debut single "Mama" was released on April 8, 2012, followed by the release of their debut EP Mama on April 9, 2012 (source : wikipedia.com)


Yeaah, there are two subunits in one band! One goes for Korea, while the other goes for China.
I love both of them, but it seems like Exo-M takes most parts of my heart for themselves hihii
                                  (Exo-M in Men's Health China Magz)

And just like in other boybands, I have my own bias. Who is that lucky maaan? Zreeeeeeeng zreeeeng He is the leader of EXO-M!! Krissss!






Kris is the leader of Exo-M. Also known by his Chinese name Wu Fan, Kris was born Li Jiaheng  on November 6, 1990 in GuangzhouGuangdongChina, and holdsCanadian citizenship. In 2007, Kris was cast into S.M. Entertainment through the S.M. Global Audition held in VancouverBritish Columbia, Canada. Kris was formally introduced as a member on February 17, 2012. Prior to joining the band, Kris made an appearance in an intermission video from the Taipei, Taiwan stop of the Girls' Generation Tour in 2011. Kris is fluent in four languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Korean. (source : wikipedia.com)
Beside being a leader, he's also the main rapper of Exo-M. In Yinyuetai interview, he said that his rap style is more of rhythmic. His voice is quite unique; a lil' bit hoarse-tend-to-husky but sexy ;) He looks so cool and cold outside, but when he smiles this world seems to stop! at least my world hehehe. His band mates said in some interviews that Kris is someone who takes care of people, esp his group. That answers why his type of girl is the one who is caring and filial... like me! (ouuuchh please dont slap meee!)
And alsooo he's very thoughtful of his father! He always uses a pack-bag given by his father even though it has been torn here-and-there. ouuh. AH! he's also like a prince, rite? and soooo a-boy-in-a-manga alike!!

By the way, he is titled as King of Fashion by his band mates! I cant agree more! Just look at some of his airport dress style! I dont think he ever did wrong in styling! =3





now! see? I am rite! ahahaha. He may not do much of mix-matching clothes, but still it looks good on him. His outfits also never out-stands him. hihihi. that's why. His style is also manly and never too much =)
by the way, he's the one inspiring me to wear sweater. In one of his airport dressing, he's captured wearing a colorful thick sweater (no.3 from the blue-jacket-Kris's picture) and in History MV he's spotted wearing a light brown sweater. kyaaa so handsome rite?


(picture source : exostyle , tumblr , History MV)

okay! enough for fangirling!


 Seems like Rurouni Kenshin Live Action Movie is about to come. I happened to get the trailer-link and watched it. Quite interesting to watch. But I dont know if it will be aired in Indonesia too hikshiks
curious? here's the trailer video


huaaaah it's been late! well gotta go to sleep! Just wait for my next writings! hihi.
Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment