7/15/2012

Grumbling may not heal, but it relieves me for minutes

just wanna drop here to grumble. Grrrr really! my sis drove me mad again! she's just too rude to be true! who does she think she is? A queen of the earth? blaaaah! poor her! She knows she's annoying yet she doesn't want to change. I cant find more stupid girls than her. Fiuh! She thinks because she's smart she can do whatever she wants to do, whatever she wants to say, without giving a fuck to what people may think of her. Well, people's judgment may not be important, but people's perceiving of how we treat them is important, I think. I really cant take it slow, cant hold my words if I have to talk with her. Oh my God! Should I go back to the past-me, having a fight with her, yelling at each other with those tacky words? Grrrrrrrr... She knows I'm writing here and she said, "freak!"
She did not point at me but do you think I'm that foolish?

One thing I also hate from her is the way she judges, gives critics to people. Sound underestimating, underrating, letting others down, and never solving anything! even TO ME, HER OLDER SISTER! I am a proud person (actually) and I dislike people who make my pride down. And the way she comments me, be it about schools, fashion, ambition, ANYTHING, ouch! like I'm the worst person EVER in anything. Can you imagine living ur life with sister like that? I know she's smarter, more stylish, bolder, thinner, slimmer. But it doesn't mean she can let my pride down! and I hate her face! no, actually she's pretty enough and has a good skin, no acne. but her expression sometimes is like... she never enjoys life. rarely smile. I dont know when she started to make that kind of face in her life. But it's not comfy being around and talk with her when she shows her ask-for-a-punch face.

She treats most people bad, but it seems she doesn't want to be treated bad.
Her friends are just way too amazing to be able to survive... wanna be around with a labile-mood girl like her. I think I need to learn from her friends how to close my ears when my sis begins to judge or critisize meeh so that I dont need to be mad. You know, being mad just means that I lose. And I hate losing...from her.

And she always turns on her fucking movies in a loud voice. while she's always like crazy everytime I watch videos and their sounds disturbs her activities. oh well... good girl she is!

I dont want to grumble on socmed. It's so... not me. It's not classy to let my followers know bout the bad side of her. So shameful! My sis may look classy outside but her thought and words are even worse than those who never go to school. Ohhhh forgive me for saying those! But like I said, I cant hold my self when I have a fight with her! Those words even have been selected by my mind before being written here. Words in my mind rite now are even more rude .But pouring them out just means I'm losing. No! Not to mention I commit myself to change my bad habits...

I intended to put all in short but ended up long. sorry.
And sorry for her. I just want her to change. for her own good. also for the comfort of people round her, including me, her sister. We rarely talk now in a calm mode. I really wanna listen to her ideas, ambition (she has a good way of thinking actually but a bad attitude to show it). And many things I want to say to her. I miss the moments when she's calm. she can be so nice at that time. sharing and watching videos, talking bout clothes, shoes, bags. But when she's rude, which is almost everytime I suppose, she's fucking annoying. like the most fucking damn annoying person in this world.

Sorry God, but I cant hold my words this time.

Bless her! Fiuuuuuhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment