5/17/2011

Reminiscing Memories~~

I was just reading my previous posts, which were written two years ago, when I was still senior high school. Confused why I did that? hehehe I was so inspired by some high school graduates this year hehehhe. They seemed so excited over their graduation yet nervous bout what will come next (SNMPTN and other university entrance exams). I felt I saw myself two years ago heheheh...

Well, those feelings come back again when I read those posts, about my failure in SIMAK, my nerve over waiting for UN result, and my pride bout being what I am now. I can't believe that I have passed all! Oh my... everytime I remember those hard times, my shame feeling for being failed as a medical student but then I was lifted up so high... WAW! Till today, being passed in UMB in management of FEUI has been my unforgettable blessing from Him. I even consider it as the biggest blessing so far hehehehe.

Those memories are really motivating. You know, I have studied in FEUI for almost two years and it feels like I have adjusted to it (unending tasks, late sleep, competition etc). There are times I fall; I get lazy, forget my tasks on purpose, ignorant and so on. Everytime I am in that condition, those memories in high school is quite successful pulling me to stand up and continue my duties. It's not easy for being what I am now. Not all high school graduates at that time could feel the same chance with me. Oh well...

New friends, new environment, new hopes, new dreams. Ah... I'm really thankful to God that I did not pass being a medical student. Hehehe. I find my old passion as well as the new ones. I learn to view this world in a broader view, not just in black-white one. I learn there are so many things I can find inside myself, if only I'm willing. I learn bout what actually loving God and my brothers mean.

Well, I did not mean to 'curhat' in the beginning. kekekekek...
One thing I wanna say, for all high school graduates this year, CONGRATULATION! But don't feel enough for what you have been through now, because there are so many tests you should face. Enjoy the process and do your best. THe most important thing : Ask God to show His way for you. He is never wrong. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment