5/18/2009

Prom Night news

Hmmm, don't know how to start. Well, perhaps I start with this picture...



Well, I stood in the very right side in that picture.
if you still can't get clear of which one I am, I will give you my own picture. only myself in that picture. here it is...



this picture was taken when I was still at home, while the other picture above this one was taken in school.
I wore a gown at that time.

I didn't follow the whole programs of the prom, because my parents didn't allow me to go home after midnight. So I went home at about 11.00 pm. I really wanted to join with my friends, having more fun since after midnight the teachers have gone home and we'd be more free to dance or do anything we want as long as we still obey the norm. At first, I regretted going home soon.
But after I heard some news from my friend, well, I think what I had done is right. At about 00.00 they started the whole night crazy dance (I mean 'ajeb-ajeb')with DJ playing the music disc. They really enjoyed the music, danced as they like. They thought all teachers had gone home that some of the boys smoked (this is what I heard). They didn't know that there was still one teacher left in school watching over them. It is Sir Silalahi. hmmm. Seeing what was happening at that time, he asked the DJ to stop the music and then asked all students to go home right away. But they still stayed cool and didn't want to notice him. And suddenly, he rang our bell school, and made them go home. Really annoying I think.
Well, for me, a half parts of the prom are somewhat boring. The programs just made for the bands, but there were also a choir and a drama group show. People and I also had fun with our own group that we didn't pay attention to the MC. Poor them.
Well, that's all I can tell about my prom. Later I will come up with a new review.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment