5/08/2009

Aya Kamiki - Pierrot


this is a single from Aya Kamiki, Pierrot. Beside Pierrot, there is also another song like Sakura E and also the instrumental version of Pierrot.
For your information, this single is a rearrangement from Pierrot by B'z.
I 'm not a big fan of Aya Kamiki but I can say that I like the way she sings. so energetic! and so is in Pierrot.
Pierrot is started with Kamiki 's voice saying 'Pierrot'. then it continues with the sound of electric guitar and Kamiki 's shouting 'yeahhh' so spiritfully. I also like the part when she sings 'Get Away' along with the backing vocals. and in the bridge, she shouts 'yeaaah' and then does some improvisation that makes this single seem more energetic. also, this songs ends with a very unique way with a sound 'booom'. WOW! And she really can 'eliminate' the B'z style and replace it with hers, I think.
then we go to Sakura e. this song is a slow and seems mellow in my ear. but it still shows Kamiki 's mark with the sound of electric guitar in the chorus. She also sings in an energetic way but more slowly.
after all, I strongly recommend you hear this single. It really rocks! and you won't feel regret after hearing it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment