4/26/2009

Puzzle - Mai Kuraki



this is the 31st single of hers. This is also for celebrating her 10th anniversary in japan music. in addition, this single is used as the ending theme song for my biggest ANIME I really love, Detective Conan 13th movie : The Raven Chaser that has just been released this month.
at first I really hope this song will contain Michael Africk's vocal, just like what Mai 's song usually contains. but yeah, I heard a sound of man in this song but not Michael 's voice. At first I felt a little bit bothered because this man 's voice was so-not with Mai 's vocal. but when the song reached to the end and I heard the rapping of that man, well, my mind changed. this song was not bad. and the more I listen, the better I feel about this song.
I can say that this is the second song of hers that I love after Love-needing that contains no Michael 's vocal. I usually love her sing with Michael along in her song...
and I think she tries to 'let go' Michael 's vocal in her recent song...
NOOOO! big NOOOO!!! please, Mai, please... don't do that!
ok, I think I 'm starting to be crazy now...
well, after all, this song is really ear-catchy. and all of you must enjoy this. because my friend also loves this when I ask her to listen this...
he he he...
to let you know about this song, I will make it to my page as soon as possible.
just wait!
see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment